Provides leadership and expertise for the Pacific division in support of LifeStance’s vision, values, business plans and growth objectives. In partnership with regional and corporate leadership, develops and delivers a regional people strategy that ensures the business is designed for sustained high performance; attracts, develops and retains the talent necessary for success today and into the future.
- Provides HR oversight for the Region.
- Leads change management on regional initiatives by creating awareness, understanding, buy-in and ownership for change and supports the integration of new clinical locations.
- Supervises Payroll processing and timely submission of payroll data.
- Provides guidance to leadership on performance evaluations and effective communication and coaching to employee-owners.
- Oversees/coordinates recruiting, staffing, interviewing, testing and assisting with selection of exempt and non-exempt positions.
- Consults and collaborate on any HR Issues to determine best course of action.
- Ensure legal compliance based on California laws with the outcomes.
- Answer any HR, benefits, and payroll related questions.
- Monitors and analyzes regional turnover and work with leadership to maintain quality employee-owners.
- Ensures implementation and compliance of all regional LifeStance positions.
- Monitors and coordinates on-boarding process, including training of clinical and non-clinical staff.
- Assesses training needs for different level of the organization.
- Partners with regional leadership to develop a culture that is reflective of LifeStance values focused on employee ownership, integrity, customer satisfaction, and community involvement.
- Reviews and administer Corrective Action and Performance Improvement Plans.
- Process and monitor the Employee’s Action Forms, EDD and Employment Verifications.
- Maintains employee files and keep ADP data up to date.
- Works with leadership team to identify effective ways to recognize employees for the outstanding work they do each day.
- Designs strategies to improve overall morale and engagement while measuring and assessing progress.
- Actively promotes diversity in staffing.
- Oversees employee relations issues and investigations.
- Ensures investigations of unfair treatment/discrimination charges, harassment complaints, wrongful terminations, wage/hour issues and other potential legal matters are resolved timely.
- Ensures implementation and monitors compliance of existing company policies and programs such as postings, orientation, retention, exit interviews, substance abuse testing and revisions to handbooks/manuals and orientation materials.
- Ensures compliance with all federal, state, and local laws, as well as all Company policies and procedures.
- Provides information to leadership in a timely and effective manner.
- Assists in the coordination of updates to handbook and procedures manual needed.
- Participates in weekly, monthly, and quarterly regional and national meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor or designate.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of experience in a human resources management role
- HR designation
- Strong project management and implementation skills
- Familiar with general office equipment
- Company information systems applications including Payroll/HR system and other associated human resource applications such as ATS, HRIS, etc. but not limited to these systems/applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and on a team
- Ability to dig in and take ownership of responsibilities
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and meet critical deadlines
- Ability to work independently and maintain open communication with coworkers
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Some flexible regarding peak-time work requirements
- A commitment to excellence and the ability to communicate to individuals at all levels and roles
- Demonstrates awareness, inclusivity, sensitivity, humility, and experience in working with individuals from diverse ethnic backgrounds, socioeconomic statuses, sexual orientations, gender identities, and other various aspects of culture
LifeStance Health is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Job Type: Full-time Exempt