Provider type: Marriage & Family Therapist
Access for disabilities: Yes
NPI Number: 1124479233
Serving: 18 to 64
• Full Clinician Name - Krystin Hunter
• Clinician Type - Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist
• Years of Experience - 6 years of clinical experience
• Areas of Practice - Couples, children, adults, families, I've worked at a Rapid Rehousing program with previously homeless families, at a foster care agency working with foster parents, foster children, and group home boys, and I've spent the last 3 years working as a school based therapists for students grades K-12. I have experience working with a wide range of issues including Depression, Anxiety, Anger Management, life transitions, trauma, grief/loss, and behavior issues (kids).
• Treatment Philosophy & Approach - Emotionally Focused Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Person Centered, but I tailor my approach to each client based on their needs. I believe that everyone has what it takes to be happy and feel successful. I provide a non-judgemental, supportive approach and walk along side my clients on their journeys.
• Ages Treated - 8-50
• Education - I graduated from Loma Linda University with my masters in Marriage and Family Therapy and have a BS in Outdoor Education
• Personal Notes/Interests - I enjoy spending time outside, watercolor painting and surrounding myself with friends and family.
Ready to book an appointment now? Use our online scheduling tool below to book an in-person or telehealth visit.
Not sure which provider is right for you? Our intake department is happy to assist you.